From:
Ferretlove <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Aug 2006 10:40:43 +0100
Some people have contacted me, they're moving to the USA from the UK and
were looking to rehome their ferrets.  I said to them that many people
take their pets with them when they go to the States so I think the
people are now considering this and were wondering whether it's okay to
keep ferrets is Boston, Massachusetts.  I found a list on the Internet
that listed all cities and places that have restrictions on keeping
ferrets or that prohibit the keeping of ferrets and it looked like there
were no problems with Massachusetts.  But to make doubly sure I thought
I ask on here.

Ulrike