From:
"J Gordon Bengtson, CI-ASMEL" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Nov 2008 14:35:22 -0500
Well, I could have had a field day with this subject but hey, for those
who don't like my humor, too bad!

So here it is Turkey day and I have to do the annual obligation thing.
I do not send out christmas cards where that is just an annual
obligation, no real feeling. A simple phone call to that other person/s
any time during the year is far more valuable than a stupid preprinted
card ! But here is MY holiday, Turkey day!

So here I am trying to get the bird stuffed and ready for the cremation
furnace.

I tried real hard to get the jalape–o sausage stuffing into the bird
but it just would not go in! It kept coming right back out and in
force! Well, after looking into this a little better I found the
problem.

Reaching into the bird where the stuffing goes I felt a warm fuzzy
item. I was surprised and looking deeper I saw two beady eyes gleaming
back. Another reach was met with teeth and claws. Kind of like reaching
for my wife during the night but worse, it was dooking!

Peekaboo! You found another hidey hole! What a ferret! But this is not
where you really will be happy to hang out. Will become a bit too warm.

So after some work I got Peekaboo out of the bird. She really didn't
like me taking her out but, oh well!

I got the bird stuffed and was just about to put it in the pan for
baking when I spotted Pester! Yup! You guessed it. She was in the pan
getting right in the way, as usual. But what else did I see in there,
PESTER!

Well, maybe that brown skinny tootsie roll will make the gravy color a
bit more rich. Not so sure about the flavor, but will find out.

So Pester and Peekaboo are safe, snug in their domain curled up in a
comfortable hammy. Maybe tomorrow they will have another adventure for
me to solve.

Rev. J Gordon Bengtson
Aarrow-Ranch Aviation
Mechanicsville, Virginia  23111