Date:
Wed, 30 Jan 2013 17:49:40 -0800
I have never posted about ferrets needing a home but I received an
email from someone in Apollo, Pa (near Pittsburgh) that has 9 ferrets
but only need to re home 6 since her friend will be taking 3 of the
nine.

Here is what she wrote to me:

I'm a ferret mom of 9 and need to find homes for my babies. I have
breast cancer and just can't afford them anymore or care for them.
Can you help me. 412-799-3815

I asked her how she got my email and she said from a website but there
is no way I can take them since I already have 6 with several who have
medical issues so I asked if I can have permission to post her info
along with her phone,email and name. She said yes because she needs to
rehome ASAP

Some info she gave me thru email was:

Her name is...LeeAnn Alvarez She lives in Apollo, Pa (her FB page has
New Kensington so I guess both areas are nearly the same) Six ferrets:
Charger-deaf and Porsch approx 2yrs old ..they are together Princess-
not sure of age and also has no teeth. Mack- 3yrs old.....she said he
is a big boy. Durango and Plymouth...not sure of age but rescued
together.

If anyone can help her out that would be greatly appreciated... Our
local ferret shelter is full plus shelter mom is taking care of her
son who was in a horrific accident and is paralyzed.

Her email address is: [log in to unmask] and phone # 412-799-3815

Again, she has given me permission to post her personal information so
she can see her babies in a good home. If any questions please direct
them to her.

Thank you
Jackie