From:
Stephen Hale <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Jun 1999 19:58:02 EDT
Hi fuzzy lovers,I have been hideing out watching this forum with great
delight,and now feel that i should let you know a little about Baby and me.

Baby is a 7 month old sable female.  When i first got her she was a really
bad nipper,but we had a little discussion,and now she understands it is not
ok to bite.We have been working really hard at liberty training her,and she
is now getting the idea of what i want.She has just started to cuddle a
little bit more lately.Well that is it about us for now.But i have one more
question for all of you out there.

Ok all how does this sound as a diet?Ingredients: beef,liver,finely ground
bone,cereal food fines,yeast culture,charcoal(for denaturing only),zinc
sulfate,manganese sulfate,calcium carbonate,copper sulfate,ferrous sulfate,
sodium selenite,calcium iodate,cobalt sulfate,choline chloride,vit. e
(dl-alpha tocapherol acetate,ect,ect.

Here is the guaranteed analysis          %
Crude Protein,min                        44
Crude Fat,min                            29
Crude Fiber,max                           2.3
Moisture,max                              3
Ash,max                                  11.7
Calcium,min                               1.9
Phosphorus,min                            1.1
Magnesium,max                              .09

The Product is called Carnique ( it is a natural diet for ferrets)  Well
any input would be greatly appreciated.

Steve and Baby