From:
"POSEN, DAYNA (MAN)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Feb 2003 13:47:51 -0600
Hi all,

I am planning to move to Marquette, MI in August to go to school and NEED
to find ferret knowledgeable vets in the area.  I also need to find a
ferret babysitter in the area, preferably one that will come to my house
to ferret sit.  I would also like to know of ferret shelters in the area
as I am planning to adopt another after the move.  If somebody out there
can help me out by getting some contact info for me, I would appreciate
it greatly.  [log in to unmask]

Dayna & Gonzo