Date:
Sun, 15 Mar 1998 03:30:56 -0500
Please forgive me if I'm repeating things people have said, I'm just
catching up on my FML.  I scanned through and saw a few posts regarding
the unknown Athens, PA breeder.

We got our two kids, Gabriel and Lucy Furr, from Triple F (through a pet
store -- oops.) and they came with health guarantee certificates
(warranties?) as well.  I noted at the time that the breeder name is
nowhere on the certificates, so I took down the address before sending the
card in.  It was "Guarantee, P.O. Box 26, Athens, PA, 18810."  I assume
these certificates came from Triple F.

Triple F's info, according to the STAR list, is:
 Triple F Ferrets
 RR#2
 Box 432
 Sayre, PA  18840
 717-888-4874
 717-888-5017 (fax?)

-Lucy & Gabriel, and their humans, Andrea & Corey