From:
New England Ferrets <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Jun 2001 19:37:17 -0000
New England Ferret Lovers!

We're looking for interested ferret lovers to help us in our ongoing
efforts to promote good ferret care, educate the public about the little
furry beasts we love so much!  We also do rescue work and are always
lokking for loving "foster care" homes for the ferrets in our network.

For information on our group, or to receive a complimentary copy of our
monthly newsletter, please drop us an e-mail at [log in to unmask] and
we'll add you to our mailing list.

We need ferret lovers!! There is lots to be done to help the population
of abandoned and unwanted fuzzies who need to be rescued and placed in
temporary or permanent homes.  If you'd like to help out, join us!!