From:
"marie i. schatz" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Mar 1999 18:17:44 -0500
Just received a call - looking to place free to good experienced home:
2 x males, 1 x 6 yr old albino and 1 x approx 4 yr old cinnamon with cage
(don't know what kind).  Would probably be best if they went together.

Battle Creek MI.  She gave me permission to give out her phone number to
serious inquiries who respond to my post or call me at home.  Mary,
616-964-4042

Spread the word - I gave her the number to a couple of shelters but I know
that the shelters around here are MAX'ed out due to a string of large
breeders closing down.  I haven't had anyone calling looking for a ferret
in a long time.  <sigh>

Mary, Booker and the fuzzbutts Boris and Giesela