From:
Sandra Zobel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 29 Apr 2006 18:04:17 EDT
Tanya

Having worked in a Department store as a gift registry consultant, I can
tell you the best blender to buy is Oster

The motor is metal, not that cheap rubber stuff that the other companies
use.  Oster is all metal motor, lasts and lasts..

We have one here that has been with us since my husband is a child.  We
use it for ice drinks, duck soups and many other hard type foods.