From:
"Ferret Aid Society..." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Jun 1998 09:44:17 -0400
11 pm tonight is when we will take the last bids on Harley's fundraising
auction.
http://home.echo-on.net/~magick/auct.html

We will be taking orders for raffle tickets until tomorrow at 11pm on the
same web address.

Thank you again to everyone who made this possible for Harley by either
bidding on an item or donating one.  Harley will benefit so much now and
be able to get the best care he can.  Thank you from the bottom of our
hearts :o)

Love, Randy
The Ferret Aid Society
http://home.echo-on.net/~magick