From:
"Eller, Candy" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Jan 1996 22:15:07 -0800
Hi everyone!  I wanted to add to the list of stories about the things these
cute little ferrets collect.  Misty is barely 2 pounds of the most fun
loving sweetheart...atleast most of the time!  (She just dumped the dog's
water dish all over the kitchen floor - a frequent performance lately!)

The things Misty likes to collect include:
- Pens and pencils, especially with erasers still on top (there are few of
  those left!)
- Hairbrushes stolen from the bathroom cabinet.
- Empty camera film canisters.  "I'll get it!  I'll get it!  I'll get it!
  I'll  get that lid off!...yeah!"
- Nailpolish bottles - her FAVORITE!  Misty will sneak into our daughter's
  bedroom ("forbidden territory", grab a fingernail polish bottle from the
  shoe box full and dash, laughing HEEEEE!!!  under the bed to her hiding
  place!  Then out she comes for number two, three, four,...

And then there was the collection of the army men:
One day I went up to our son's bedroom, where he had little plastic army men
set up in battle formation, and I see Misty quickly depleating the forces!
She was taking one at a time under the bed and quickly returning to take one
from this side, two from this, next the sharp-shooter from over here....
She was clucking the whole time - like she was talking to them!

Hope others of you will share what your little cuties like to collect.

Candy
Misty - If I could just not laugh when I still those polish bottles, maybe I
could collect all 20!  But I'm having so much fun, I have to laugh!