From:
"Irena Arthur (OPS|schwanke)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Apr 1996 15:42:09 EDT
Hey guys!
Finally catching up on everything.  I had 8 back issues and just had a
chance to sit down and scan them so here goes...

- To Jage-shame on you!  Of course animals have a food preference.  I keep
telling people that animals in general are pretty much like us.  Sure they
may have a different idea of what tastes good or what constitutes a good
time but they, too, have like, dislikes, hopes, dreams...you name it!!!

- To Tuyet, Shea and Callie-YEAH!!!!!  I know the feeling!!!

- Randy and Nolan, Shannon and Whodini, Erika and Oscar and Barb and
Babyface: My heart and thoughts are with you.  I know that nothing will
console you and time WILL NOT heal all of your wounds, there is always a
scar to remind you but take heart in the fact that all these baby's were
loved (even if for only a short time) and a few minutes of something
wonderful is better than a whole life of nothing special!

*Shannon, don't feel bad.  I have been where you are and it takes more love
and selflessness to let them go than anyone could imagine!  It was the
HARDEST thing I ever did and I still cry when I think about it (ten years
and counting).  I hope you were holding your baby.  I did and although it
made it that much harder for me my baby died without fear or pain in the
arms of the person who loved her most!  I've never regretted it and I'd do
it a hundred times over for her!

*Erika, You did all you could!  I know it's hard when you get a baby that is
already so bad that it makes you choke on your tears!  I will never get over
it but that's what I think people like us are here for...to take the pain
when they can't anymore.  As long as we live they (and their pain) will
never be forgotten.

- Trish-having some problems with my checking account.  I am sending out a
cashiers check today!

Bless the beasts and the children, love you all,
        Lucy, Chelsea and Rikki's mom