From:
Robert Rose <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Dec 2006 11:39:04 -0500
Randy Ferret Aid <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>I am utterly disgusted with something that just happened. SO
>flecking angry and I WILL be contacting the Ontario Veterinary
>Medical Association in the morning to find out what can be done.

The Canadian Veterinary Medical Association has a website for
veterinary law. Unfortunately, you need to be a vet or a med student
as it is not open to the general public. The website is:
http://canadianveterinarians.net/vetlaw.aspx
The question now is does anyone know of someoe who would be willing
to provide their name and password?

Alternatively the College of Veterinarians of Ontario has a website
with links to applicable acts which may be of some use. The website
with the links is:

http://www.cvo.org/links.cfm

Hope that helps Randy.

Robert.