From:
Chris Matlick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Nov 2004 15:17:11 -0500
I read Risa's post about her ferret room being carpeted and the ferts not
pooping on the carpet.  We moved into our new home almost a year ago.
The first thing we did was tear down the wallpaper in the master bedroom
and paint.  The second thing?  Rip out the carpet in the ferret room and
put down laminate.  The kids' Christmas from their grandparents - a
custom dutch door with a window in the top.  We keep the top open all the
time, but just in case we need to shut it.  So, money spent on humans -
about $60 on paint.  Money spent on ferrets - $400 floor, $500 for door
and labor to install.hmmm, who's in charge now?

So this leads me to part two.  My hubby and I have coined a new word.  I
don't know if any of you are familiar with the word uxorious - defined by
Webster's as: excessively fond of or submissive to a wife.  Well we came
up with a new one - MUSTELIOUS: excessively fond of or submissive to our
ferrets.  And boy, are we ever!

Cheers
Chris, Fidget & Hotspur