From:
FerretMommy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Dec 2001 14:15:19 -0800
Dooks to all and Happy holiday.
I don't wish to get on the bad side of anyone but this question is to The
Best Little Rabbit, Rodent, & Ferret House

You stated that you microchip all your ferts, May I ask when you began
this practice???

I am one of the proud parent of 6 and 3 of them came from your shelter.
You say you chip them to identify them, Again I do not wish to get on
anyone's bad side but none of our are chipped.

Please clarify that you just recently started this practice.

They are right about chipping... being the mommy to other fur kids in the
past it's the best way identify all your fur kids should they get lost.
My dad raises miniature horses and he's the one that introduced me to this
procedure over 10 years ago.  True it can be costly, but can you put a
price on your loved ones well being should they ever escape your
protective homes.  It cost in the neighborhood of $40 for chipping, But
if you ask your vet and they do the procedure regularly you should be able
to get Discounts for those of you that have multi ferts.

Again...did mean to step on anyone's toes here ... I read the articles
everyday.  I look forward to reading about everyone else's fuzzies.... I
have cried, laughed, felt my blood boil with anger for the treatment that
some few humans inflict on fur kids.  So please forgive me .... I just
want TBLRR&FH to not miss represent that they have been chipping that
long of a period.

Dooks to all
Kim & Reggie
And The FussButtGang
Duncan, Loki, Ferrie, Lily, Angie, Josie ( renamed Squirrel )
Soon to join the family Sneakers, & Mocha