From:
Lynda Galloway <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 31 Aug 2003 21:10:28 -0400
Dis is Toby Da Kouri Klub Kanadian Rep.  I have been held hostage
foreverrrrr, all summer.  I gots to read da FML and I wanna go hereeeeee,
Help me pwease!

FUN EVENTS at Ferretstock IV Sept 6th

The following contests ( games) will take place at the annual social and
music fest in Marlborough, NH on Sat ., Sept 6th following the "Blessing
of the Animals" at noon and rescued ferrets recognition:

Helllllllllllp,  oh, oh  here come Da Mom!   accccckkkk!

Nevermind....Da Mom