From:
Ronnie DiComo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Jun 1997 15:27:37 -0400
My apologies for the slowness of contacting everyone who won (by the 2nd
auction I'll have this down to a science!)

I'll be sending out notes to the rest of the winners tonight (I've contacted
about 1/2), and then once I match up donors with winners, we can move on to
round 2.  There are some very interesting prizes!!  Perhaps this will take
another few days.

Both Bob J and GLFA treasurer Gloria Davies said the legal expenses have
been paid for.  Gloria (who is not on e-mail) said she was overwhelmed by
everyone's generous response, letters, etc.

Once the media fund is paid off (and we're close, I don't know the exact
number yet) any money collected will go towards the Michigan civil suit.
Gloria said that any extra money (or if money is collected from the suit)
will be turned into a national fund.  Sounds like a great idea to me!

Ronnie DiComo
Ralphie, Harry, Merlin and the now-famous Prince Charming

if you haven't seen this yet, check it out:
http://www.cris.com/~Romoser/pics/u&t_2.gif