From:
Joy Lenay Kerin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 May 2001 19:33:05 -0400
Hi,
I wrote yesterday about my past operations and how I'm hesitant to put my
ferrets through them I want to reasure everyone that the operations were
done by *VERY* reputable FERRET vets and I take care of my ferrets very
well pre and post surgery, not to mention all of the time It is no fault
of mine or the vets that my babies and I have had bad luck ..  and from
other opinions received, I'm not alone I've only had a couple bad
experiences right at surgery time My hesitation is why take a chance when
something bad *could* go wrong, if the problem is only going to resurface
anyway OR not go away at all?  I know that the comments about what kind
of vet I see, what kind of anesthesia used, post-op care, etc., etc.
are given with only the best intentions and I want to thank you for those
comments &nbsp;I also want to let everyone know I do and buy only the
absolute best for my babies

Joy