From:
Date:
Sat, 28 Mar 1998 17:16:33 -0800
>From:    Derek & Amy Flemming <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: A question on food - attention Nutritionists, Vets, and other
>         *experts*
>In the UK, they have achieved ISO 9002 certification (what is this?) and
>has initiated the standards be set for the US as well.

Real short since its not ferret related.  ISO 9000 is a quality "program".
ISO 9000 is fairly generic.  ISO 9002 is a manufacturing specific "program".
To achieve certification a company must create and follow somewhat rigorous
processes and follow them.  Outside people come in and evaulate a company
for certification.  It really doesn't mean the food is "good" but that the
manufacturing process is "good".  bill has been involved in ISO 9000
programs for high tech companies.

Don't know a thing about the food.  But a diet suitable for a "lab" ferret
shouldn't be much different than a diet suitable for a "pet" ferret.  The
web page doesn't mention the ferret version.  Your post shows a grain base
so it doesn't really sound all that good.  I'm very sure we will not switch
to this product.

bill and diane killian
zen and the art of ferrets
http://www.zenferret.com/