From:
Melanee Ellis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Nov 2010 22:39:17 -0800
Please make sure you get all your ferrets up on the tree by November 30
as we will be turning off posting ability December 1. Please let me
know if you are experiencing problems posting your ferrets or if you
need any type of assistance. This email is easier for me to get to,
so it may be better in the short term to reply to this one
([log in to unmask]) and not [log in to unmask]

If one of your ferrets has gone to Rainbow Bridge before getting a
Santa, please let me know if you want to put the Rainbow over the
image or if you want to remove that particular ferret so you can add
one more.

So, if you haven't gotten your shelter ferrets up on the Tree, it's
time to get 'er done! I know what I'm going to be doing this weekend!

Melanee Ellis
Ferret Giving Tree Admin.
Shelter Manager who hasn't put her ferrets on the tree yet! WAH! :(