From:
erika vinson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Aug 1999 07:34:48 -0700
To Beth, who was looking for a personal ref on a vet in Cincinnatti - The
best one I can recommend is Dr. Strycker at the Batavia Animal Hospital.
I got started with all my fuzzies in the Cincy area and he is, by far, the
best in that area.  His charges are reasonable, and financing is available
if treatment is long-term.  I found this out the hard way when my 8 week
old Afghan contracted Parvo.  12 days of 24hr care on a bank tellers
salary, if you know what I'm sayin'.  His office is on the east side
outside of the city a little ways.  I can't find his phone# anymore, I
moved from that area a while ago, but I am sure he is in the book.  Best
of luck to the little girl who may need his services for her
fuzzbutt!!!!!!!!!!

DOOKS!!!!
Erika