From:
polecatpapa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 Mar 2002 13:35:05 -0600
>sponsor a ring or donate an item for the raffle.  Speaking of raffles-Kat
>Parsons is busy crocheting her fingers off again.  This afghan is not like
>any she has done before.  It is such a new ferrety design that I don't
>even know what it is!  Knowing Kat and her work, I am sure that it will
>be one of highest quality.  Tickets will be available soon.

Kris,

Good Luck on your show.  What great news... I can't come this year but you
can bet I will be there the next one.

Now that the kat is out of the bag, let me tell you all what a secret this
afghan is.  Kat is my best friend and she wont even let me see it or the
pattern.  All she will say is that it is like no other she has done, and
it is very ferrety.  We all know the quality and love that goes into all
of Kat's afghans, so we KNOW this one is going to be really really
special.

PolecatPapa & The Blurry Furry's
Rascal,Treble,Moose,Cocoa,Screech,
Havoc,Hanna,Dodger,Rainbow,