From:
Terra Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Jan 2006 02:11:55 EST
Hello & Happy New Year to my dear friends!

I am writing this in hopes that everyone had a wonderful holiday
celebration.  2005 was quite a year but I am eager to start off 2006!
There is so much we can all look forward to.  Nothing like starting a new
year off right!  2005 was very successful for the shelters that received
donations through my fundraiser.  One of my New Year's resolutions is to
keep the success going well through 2006.  I cannot do this without your
help.  I am working on new ideas for items to make that I can include on
my website.  I hope that you will all enjoy them.  Or, if you have ideas
for me please feel free to pass them my way!

With that, I am happy to announce that January's featured shelter is
Oxford Ferret Rescue in MD.

I would also like to extend the idea of considering my items to sell for
your shelter or private event if you are hosting one of your own.  Or,
if you know of anyone looking for items to sell for their event, please
pass my contact information or website along to them.  I am willing to
do large orders.  I've done this for a few shelters in the past months
and it was a great success both for my fundraiser and for the shelter
selling my items.

Thank you all for your continuing support.  Always know that when you
are purchasing your items from me that they are made with love and that
you are helping out a shelter in need.

Happy New Year!
Hugs,
Terra