From:
Ferret Wise Shelter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Jan 2004 01:29:49 -0500
Hi Folks-

Just a quick note in the midst of pandemonium to let you all know our
wonderful website magician Karen C. has update the shelter site at
    www.ferretwise.org
Jeriiah will attempt to write soon to update you all o goings on -
meanwhile I am sneaking in a short post!

It is cold here but the kids are warm- thankfully we have no vet appts
right away - all Lupron and non emergency appts are on hold for the time
being, which will give Judy a short break while they deal with a family
health emergency.

I am doing my bets to keep things controlled here- as we wait for parts
to be ordered for Ol' Green.

We are most thankful to Judy C for her generous ebay auction- We also
have bedding & gift items on ebay- general ebay search under
"ferret(space)wise".

There is now a link on the shelter web site to a Van Raiser 2004 page
where we will update donations and donors for this most urgent shelter
project!  ALSO health items and calendar events have been added - and a
link to Mike Janke's wonderful support a shelter Flash program is now in
the links section!

May the New Year be kind to you all...
Alicia & ferrets
www.ferretwise.org