From:
MARTY PANTS <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Nov 1996 21:00:02 -0500
Hi there, I was in the pet store the other day looking into the ferret
products.  I hear everyone talking about ferretone, so I thought I would get
some for my little fuzzy (who gets introduced to the new kitten as soon as I
get done with this!!).

Anyway, the same manufacturer made another product called Ferretvite, a high
calorie vitamin concentrate.  Since Podo has always been a skinny guy, even
though he eats like a piggy wiggy, I thought I would try this---it says it
stimulates weight gain.  He loves laxatone, and this looks and smells like
it (don't know if it tastes like it yet).  Question is......I noticed his
stool looked loose, not diarrhea, but not normal.  Does anyone know if this
causes this problem, should I immediately discontinue or will his system
simply adjust?  He liked it alot as soon as he tried it and I really would
like him to gain a little weight, he weights 2.0 lbs and I can feel his hip
bones and between his ribs, but he has always been a healthy skinny guy.
Any advice?????

While I have you here, I read the ad issue, which my computer has now
erased.  I want to get him a nice, simple, light-weight hammock/tube or
something for Christmas, and I know I saw alot of reasonable ones on here
from shelters.  Email me.......I'm in a shoppin' mood!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 Thanks
 for reading!