Date:
Mon, 16 Mar 1998 07:11:28 EST
Please forgive me for asking for this to be posted but I just wanted the
world to know that my love, "the ferret lady" is gone.  We were married for
over 26 years and have had ferrets for the last 13 of those years.  I was
always tripping over those little furry finks and always complaining to my
love about them but I was the one surprising her with them on Christmas,
birthday or for no reason at all.  She loved all animals but her ferrets
most of all.  She had ferrets shirts, cups, pins, stamps, coins, anything
with their likeness on it.  She did excellent cross-stitch and created many
beautiful works which included them.  She died quickly in a car accident
last week and the world lost a beautiful and caring lady.  Spring is such a
dreary time with everything so grey and brown, I was so surprised to see
the beautiful coating of snow on everything this weekend.  I thought for a
moment while looking out the window and realized that all the critters got
together and asked God to "clean things up" for lady so that it would look
pretty.  I know all our ferrets and puppies we had that crossed over were
at the snow machine up there shaking it vigorously saying "make more snow
for lady, she wants it pretty".  Thank-you for listening.  Please love each
other, life is very fragile and you never know when you are going to cross
over.  My love to you all.

dan hoffman