From:
RICHARD STEPHENS <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Mar 2010 20:55:05 +0000
it is with sad tidings that I tell the fml that my little girl passed
away on the 21st she was only 4 years old Mareta was preceded by her
cage mats Pogo, Samantha, Barnaby, & Sandy.

She is survived by Sam, and Sydney.

about a week or so earlier she got under my kitchen sink and found some
poison that had spilled I did every thing I could but it just wasn't
enough. she will be greatly missed by all three of us.

I am wanting to get another fert but with finances being lousy it will
be a while if any one in the southwest washington knows of a fert that
needs rescuing please let me know.

Rich and his fuzzy sapiens: Sam, & Syd