From:
Universal Ferret <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Mar 2002 10:38:00 -0800
I should have added this to my last post about the poop stains but I did
not think about it till a woman emailed me and mentioned it.  What about
urine yellow stains?  My ferrets have actually changed the color of my
kitchen tiled floor to yellow with the urine!  Man, what have these little
beasties got in their physiology???  If anyone has any ideas on urine
stains I would love to hear it.  And a round of thanks to all of those who
responded to me with the great advice on the poopy stains.

Diane