From:
Gordon Bengtson CI-ASMEL <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Aug 2006 14:18:59 -0400
To answer those many questions about RePete and the tar, here is what
it is...

I have a small tar pit in the back yars where I dump chicken skins,
bones, and asparagus.  Hate asparagus.

Feathers are not used where last time I used feathers the ferret took
off and flew into Richmond International Airport air space and a flight
of F-16s were scrambled and they were really upset with me.  Was only a
ferret but the dooks didn't please them much.

The tar pit is great where I trap rowdy kids playing rap and hip hop
music.  It shuts that noise down in a hurry.

A thermometer is not used.  If the fert screams, it is too cold.  If
no screams come out, then the fert is too boiled to scream and temp
is right.

No license is needed except where prohibited by law.  The ferts chow on
the left overs.

Hope this answers your questions.  RePets is here sleeping by my feet.
That lightening really got to him, he hasn't left me alone since.

Gordon and RePete

Aarrow Ranch Aviation
Rev. J Gordon Bengtson
7302 Hunterbrook Drive, Suite 100