Date:
Sun, 13 Feb 2005 14:14:11 -0800
A sincere note of apology to all of those on my Valentine's card exchange
list (you know who you are) . . .

Your cards and goodies are on their way but unfortunately Cupid will
beat me to it.  For some reason I wasn't able to access my hotmail
account the past 3 days b/c of an MSN system wide error and therefore
couldn't retrieve the names/addresses of those on my list (I know, I
should have printed the list days ago) but I'm finally back on and now
playing catch-up.

Just out of curiousity, anyone ELSE happen to have this problem with
their hotmail account?  Wouldn't let me sign in to the 'net.Passport'
log-in and my computer geek roommate said that Microsoft recently send
out some updates that may have caused problems?

Thanks for your patience and check your snail mail boxes soon!

Jennifer and the 3 Amigos