Date:
Sun, 16 May 2004 12:29:07 -0500
My Riley is an odd little boy.  He has a favorite teddy bear (about twice
his size).  He drags it everywhere, but insists on dragging it between
the legs.  If you offer it to him with the head toward him, he'll take
it, set it down, and grab it between the legs to haul it off.  He also
scratches the metal part of the water bottle for at least two minutes
before he'll drink from it.  I have no idea where he picked up that
habit.  He also steals shoes, but luckily, he always puts pairs together.

He is a smart little devil, too.  When he wants to go out, he'll find a
leash, tangle himself up in it, and jump in the carry bag.  My others
have their own little quirks of course, but Riley takes the cake on this
one.

Jess