Date:
Fri, 29 Jun 2007 16:12:58 -0400
Our ferrets never stole my sandals with wooden soles but some of them
considered like treats: they were licking the top of the sole. I
guess my feet were sweating & it was salty. But was it better than
Ferretone?.

Our current ferrets: Pitchou, Typhon, Boulette & Jello.
Ferrets we adopted since 1993: Dynamo, Pepe La Pew, Presto, Sanka,
Mukluk, Snoreau, Boum Boum, Qannik, Piccolo