From:
Marilyn Ledoux <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 Sep 2010 22:03:29 -0400
Dear FML Friends,

Today, as I was sitting at my computer, I have on my desktop, Jackie
Hawley's name, and phone number. She has been away for a long time, so
I decided to give her a call. She did not answer, so I left a message.

Tonight, my phone rang, and it was Jackie. She asked me to tell you
she is home and doing better every day. We had a GREAT chat, and she
is lively, laughing, and ssssooooo very thankful to be home. She is
putting her house in order, and wanted to say a HUGE THANK YOU to
everyone who sent cards, little gifts, thoughts and prayers her way.

She misses everyone and will try to be on line to say "Hello" when she
improves to that point. Jackie said it was a long haul, but she is glad
she is back and she missed everyone.

"Thank you so much for everything" Jackie

Marilyn Ledoux writing for Jackie Hawley.