From:
"Tim C. Watson" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Mar 1996 13:23:47 EST
Hi Folks,

Salena was doing a bit better yesterday and my Vet found some Coloidal
Silver to try.  Per my decision / suggestion they gave some to Salena, (no I
do not know how much).  Unfortunately, thereafter she took a turn for the
worse.  I feel terrible now.  This is/was my responsibility; I just hope I
didn't make things much worse for Salena.  Thanks to all of you who tried to
help.

-- Tim