From:
Dan and Kathy Goodhart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Jul 1998 09:47:49 EDT
In support of Peg's post yesterday of transporting by Delta-Dash, I highly
recommend this company if you must ship by air and can not take your wuzzle
in coach.

We adopted our emotionally challanged bird from Vermont and flew him Delta
Dash to Phoenix.  Perogie arrived unscathed and the Delta Dash staff was
very understanding of our nervousness and even gave us a tour of their
facilities just to show how critters are kept.  Delta Dash Personelle check
critters regularly and one even stated that the higher ups insist on higher
attention to critters than anything else (not good news if you are shipping
non-living cargo)!

If you must ship your critters alone - Delta Dash is great!

For those of you who have been following Tobra's illness: I think she will
be leaving us very soon.  Please put in a good word with any fuzzy who has
passed before her to watch out for her and make her one of the family.