Date:
Mon, 8 Dec 2003 06:22:49 -0800
I have two cats that until saturday night have been living outside since
their owner moved away and abandoned them.  They have been living in a
large dog house on my friend's porch.  I really don't have the room and
for now they are living in my attic room so at least they have shelter.
It was just too cold to see them outside anymore.  They are beautiful
sweet cats.  .  Long hair gray male with white mitts that we named
Rudolph and his son Morris, a long haired orange that, you guessed it
looks alot like Morris.  They both need to be neutered and need shots.
Please, if you can open your home or know of a no kill rescue that has
room in the Balto. MD area, please let me know.  The rescue is at
capacity with ferrets and it's just too much to have two extra mouths
to feed right now...and boy do they wolf it down.

Thanks!!

Kim Fox
Animal Communicator
Director of Somethin Up My Sleeve Rescue