From:
Erika Vinson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Dec 2000 20:33:11 -0800
Dooks and Happy ho ho hos to all!
I've found a place on line that has expressed an interest in carrying fert
supplies.  I've sent them what I could dig up as far as market research
on products.  The revolutionary idea here is that they have NO intrest in
dealing in any MarshallFarms products.

It is NOT my intention to start any flaming wars over MF PLEASE do not
misunderstand.  All I would like to know is if there would be anyone
interested in supporting a supplier that has the courage to stand by
their ethics.

I realize that price, availability, shipping chgs, etc are all a factor.
I would like to know based on the ethical criteria.  Please respond, be
it ya or nay, to my private email: [log in to unmask]

Thankx!

Merry Furry Fuzzy Christmas to All!!!
2 and 4 legged!!!