Date:
Fri, 8 Oct 1999 18:09:55 +0000
Angel passed away last night at about 11:15 p.m. following a long battle
with lymphoma.  Sometime within the past year, she also developed adrenal
disease and lost much of her fur.  She was a fighter and a hearty eater who
came to me after being abandoned by her original owners who didn't return
to pay the bill for veterinary care that saved her life.  She apparently
had a liver infection in late summer of 1994.  By then, she was at least
two years old, although my vets have often suspected she was older.  At
that point, she had spent most of her life in a cage in someone's back
yard.  She was not a Marshall Farms ferret and had no tattoos of any kind.

When I got her, I was told she was one of those incorrigible biters.  Not!
She turned out to be one of the sweetest little girls ever and I rightly
changed her name to Angel from Munchie to reflect her true nature.  She
always had an invisible halo that only ferret lovers could see.

Skeeter, please make sure that Angel hooks up with her friends and adopted
sisters, Frankie and Esperanza, and ask them to introduce her to their
other sister, C-pi.  And would you please deliver the following encoded
message from Chocolate Moose?

5444444iju`jo1juuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuo\l
              Love, Chocolate Moose

We miss you and thank you, Angel, for sharing your life with us.

           Linda, Lucky Charminator, the Mooseman Jack,
           and Zippity-doo-dah