From:
John Madigan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Sep 1999 18:13:59 -0700
Hi all
Just a couple of things.  I have used corn cob litter,for a long time.I
used to buy it in 8lb bags at Petsmart.It was costing me about a $1.25
per lb.  I went to a hay and grain store and found a 40lb bag for $13.00.
It's called Bed-O'-Cob,and its exactly the same thing I've always used.

Went to Petco the other day.Have you guys(and girls)seen the little stuffed
ferret they have there?  It's a little beanie baby type stuffed toy, called
Rocket the Ferret.My daughter loved it.

Lastly, I tried to email Millie Sanders and her cleaning crew,the other
day.  My mail was returned.  Millie if you are reading this, let me know
how you are doing.

John