From:
Karen Poehlein <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Mar 2011 08:51:09 -0500
When I put a notice on the FML last week, I had 18+ dozen DerbyEggs...
four days later I had ZERO eggs. Those orders have been shipped out and
I am filling more orders that came in. I never dreamed they would go so
fast but they did, I guess lots of people enjoy putting DerbyEggs in
their ferrets' Easter baskets; every year I get a LOT of orders. :-)

For anyone who are still planning to add DerbyEggs to your ferret's
Easter basket and you haven't placed your order yet, my suggestion is
to go ahead and order them now. Getting your orders in this early, I
can guarantee getting them to you in time for Easter but I may not be
able to deliver on late-request orders and for that I apologize. I fill
orders for DerbyEggs in the order in which they come in and I will do
my best to make sure that every one who wants eggs for Easter baskets
gets them, but given the amount of time left before Easter gets here,
time is running out.

~Karen

~Never have I met a little animal so eager to love and laugh~
http://www.thecrochetedferret.com

               The Crocheted Ferret

Home of the famous DerbyEggs. Over one thousand dozen of my eggs
have sold, making for a lot of happy ferrets and that many happy
ferts can't be wrong.