Date:
Tue, 5 Jan 1999 03:19:46 -0600
Hi!  I'm not really new to the list, I just haven't been around in quite
a while.  I was on the list about two years back, but lost access for a
while.  I've finally gotten a computer again and I'm pleased to say I'll
be among the FML'ers again.

Most likely those who are here now are not the same as those who were here
then, so I felt an introduction would be in order.  My name's Serena
Cissell and I hail from Minneapolis, MN.  I have two fuzzies, a mitt (she's
either chocolate or sable, I haven't decided which) named Calliope and a
black eyed white pattern (he's the lightest silver you'll ever see) named
Zen.  Both are gorgeous and at this time wonderfully healthy (thanks be
given).

In the past two years they've moved, Zen had a pulled ligament in his
front leg, and Calliope had adrenal surgery, but they are the same bundles
of lightning they've always been.  I hope to share more stories with you
all about my fuzzies and yours.  I learned a lot from the people on this
list when I first got my babies.  It's good to be back.

Serena and the fuzzybutts: Calliope and Zen & Chai, Willow, and Lola
{The Cats}
All this in a one bedroom apartment, and they say I'm not crazy??  ;)
BTW, does PawPaw still frequent the FML?  I certainly have missed his
stories. :)

[Moderator's note: He's posted a little bit in November.  Then posted a
Christmas story in several pieces, the last was in the Dec 8th FML.  BIG]