From:
"Alberta Ferret Society (Southern)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Sep 2000 23:57:20 MDT
Hello all,

We should most definitely work together on this next event.  The bigger the
better and I think "competing" would only work to lessen the attendance at
both events, detracting from our purpose.  The benefits of an event like
Ferrets 2000 are tremendous!  My mind is STILL spinning with all of the new
information I have learned - I want to go back!!  What do ya say Randy?
Let us all come back this weekend!

Shelby Kimura
Alberta Ferret Society
www.ferrets.edmontonab.com