From:
Margaret Merchant <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 Dec 1997 15:44:41 -0600
Hello Everyone,

I thought I would send a little funny or two your way.  The names have been
left out to protect the not so innocent.

A friend of mine related this to me--One evening, laying in bed next to her
snoozing other, she was giving her ferret a little ferretone.  Having a wide
evil streak in her (similar to me) she decided to play a joke on her other.
She annointed ah, ahem, parts of him with aformentioned ferretone.  Shall I
just say that he woke up in a rather excited state??  And that the ferret
had no idea why "Dad" was so upset?  Maybe a case of Lorena Ferret??  hehe

A story of mine- Not long after Nicky came to live with me, I had an er,
ahem overnight guest.  At the time Nicky was still quaranteened from the
other ferrets and I had been keeping him in my bedroom, without benefit of
locking cage.  Unfortunately Nicky didn't seem to be appreciative of my
guest and climbed up on the bed several times for the single purpose of
biting my friend in the, well, butt!!  I don't know if Nicky just thought my
friend had a nice butt (he does) and wanted to let him know or if he was
just trying to be like his new mom (I am known to be rather mouthy, hehe).

Just thought everyone needed a chuckle!! And yes, these stories are true!!

Maggie Mae

She don't want to save my life, she don't want to be my wife
but oh, the games we play....she's too good for me

Sting