From:
JudithMoon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 May 2000 18:37:33 -0700
Well, we got no babies out of either expected litter.  I think that Party
Crasher will have to wait until next year.

Meanwhile Desert Moon Zima has been bred to DAF Nickelodeon NZ for a litter
in late June or early July.  DAF Black Magic is coming in season and will
also be bred to Nicky.  Now this will give us a lot of chocolate point
babies that grow quite large.  They have beautiful coats and wonderful
dispositions.  Hopefully some of you will find this worth waiting for.

Thanks again for your patience.
Judith
Judith Moon, owner Moonsong Ferretry, a totally different kind of ferretry.
http://moonsongferrets.virtualave.net