Date:
Tue, 1 Jul 2008 19:25:56 +0000
Forest running away from Mz Isabella into Dr W office with a Crayon
and paper. He ducks into a corner of Dr W's office and starts to write
before Isabella can catch him. As he writes he yells what he is writing
as he gets further down the list he gets louder;

Grand Canyon
The Hersey Chocolate Factory
Niagara Falls
The Big Apple
Mount Rushmore
Gateway to the West
Devil's Tower
The Hollywood Sign
Disney World
The Alamo
Hollywood Walk of Fame
Lambeau Field
Vegas Baby!

Dr W picks Forest up just as Isabella reaches him. Forest why are you
yelling? I am making a list of places I would like to see our Toally
Ferret Flip Flops at, and Isabella is teasing me about it.

Dr W turns to give Isabella the evil eye as Forest sticks out his
tongue at Isabella. Isabella don't tease your brother!

Well this is a good list now you just have to remind your friends to
sent those picture in. Isabella putting her paw on her hip Yeah send
the pictures to Me! [log in to unmask]
http://www.skweezeme.net/flops.html