From:
Debbie Bassaraba <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Feb 2005 21:28:27 -0700
Hi All,

Yes, we know, it may be damp on Saturday for the Tucson Reid Park
Animal Fair.  Don't despair, Ferret Friends will be there!  Along with
approximately 200 other vendors and Rescues.  If you would like to see
who will be there look on the Safe Animals Website.  If you visit the
will also be a reasonablably priced Mico-chipping clinic (not ran by
Ferret Friends) but, still, there at the park.  Here is the website to
see who is at the Park.

http://www.safeanimals.com/aaf.html

Carol still needs volunteers.  Even for one hour.  Please contact Carol
(Ferret Friends Vice President) in the Subject line put, "VOLUNTEER INFO"
Carol's e-mail is:

Carol Owens [log in to unmask]

As usual Ferret Friends can use ANY clean towels, Ferret Hammocks,
Ferretvite, Ferret Tone, Money (paid directly to the vet either Bear
Canyon Vet or Valley Animal Hospital) also we have several hospice
ferrets on herbs and/or chicken soup so any gift certificates etc are
appreciated.  Last, Ferret Friends needs foster homes.  Contact Carol.

Come and enjoy the day!

Thanks!