From:
David Doyle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Aug 1996 23:02:51 -0400
Hey folks,

Dave here, and yes in fact as Lisa reported we did get our new daughter
Shiva...she is wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Friday, the 30th is Lisa's birthday, so please send her e-mail!!!!  Her
address is: [log in to unmask] !!!!

Today she got her presents from the girls...2 stone critters domestic ferret
statues...the big and small ones....THEY ARE GORGEOUS!!!!

I found them by chance at the mall!!!!  Boy was I happy!!!

The first Ferrets Anonymous meeting last night here in N. California went
great!

Everyone was gabbin' away about their little fuzzies!!!

Also, Lisa got her gift from God....little Shiva...a bundle of love from the
heavens above =) =) =)

She took Shiva to the vet today...last night we fleabathed her twice to get
rid of the _tons_ of crawling beasts on her!!!  She just sat there very very
still and let me do it...well, today Lisa took her to the vet to get her
ears cleaned...and on her way to the car, with Shiva in the pet-carrier, she
went to say hi to our neighbor Bill...to show him the new fuzzy...Bill
looked inside and said "Which one is the new one?" Lisa said "What?!????"
and looked inside...Rosie smiled at her and said "Hiiiiii...Mommmiieeee..
I'm gonna go to the doctor's too to take care of my new sifter...she needs
some moral support, Mommiiiieeee... tee hee hee..."

So, little pumpkin-pie Rosie went along and told Shiva that everylittlething
would be okay...

So now we are called the Doyle Five...tee heee heeeeeeeeeeee

Love and Dooks To All!

Rosie, Maxie, Sammi, Wiggles, Shiva
TDFFFF (The Doyle Fuzzy Fabulous Fantastic Five)

(oo)(oo)(oo)(oo)(oo)