From:
Dragonfey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Dec 1999 18:17:30 -0600
Hello Y'all,

I hope everyone is having a wonderful holiday season.  Things are in full
swing here and the ferrets are loving it.  Natasha is celebrating her own
holidays right now and the others are looking forward to Christmas.
(Natasha is aka Mazel Tov, a highly ranked member of the F.L.O. , in a
special division called the Mustaad.  Apparently they have their own secret
religious rites and she cannot tell us about them.  I guess it is something
like the Masons.)

All the kiddos are getting very, very fat.  I am amazed at Dem Fat Boys,
aka William and Harry, they are as fat and fluffy as kits right now.  So is
PhillyCheeseSteak.  They are all from private breeders and I know da boys
are part poley.  I don't know if that has anything to do with it or not,
but they are stocking up for a frigid winter.  And I am hoping they get one
too!

I am trying to clean the house up for a party next weekend.  I have invited
the literatii from school over.  My fav prof is coming also.  It is an
interesting mix of anthro, poly sci and critical studies majors.  Mostly
grad students and boy can they get obnoxious!  We are all snobs, I know
this. ;-)

I am also dealing with finals and getting ready to take entrance exams to
grad school.  I have to turn in a portfolio of my writing as well as
critical papers to be judged.  Oh yeah, and pass that damn GRE.  I hate
tests!!  And then I am looking forward to 5 more years of school to get my
PhD.  sigh.  I like being poor, honest.

All the adrenal kids are looking well.  I am just amazed at how well these
little ones deal with the pain.  They do it much better than I do, that is
for sure.

Hopefully over the break I will get my web page back up and running.  I run
a couple of other sites and I don't seem to find time for my own.  Plus I
am going to be building a site for my prof and working on a book with her
soon.  I am excited, scared and just plain silly all at the same time.

All the ferrets send their love and kisses to everyone on the list.  Miss
Pookie especially and especially to her foster poppa.  She hopes that all
those who helped rescue her so long ago are well and happy.

Maggie and her wrecking crew
--
"There is nothing in life but pleasure and pain. When you manage to achieve
both at the same time, you reach the sublime."