Date:
Wed, 28 Aug 2002 20:01:34 EDT
I forgot to tell you.  I am so drawn to silver mitts with black noses, or
ferrets with black noses.  They are just the cutest things to me.  LOOK
at the pictures!  Silver mitts and black noses everywhere.  Do you know
how hard that is to find around here?

I used to go to the pet stores in the area to educate.  I did this for
some years.  It was really unusual to see any silver mitts or silver
mitts with black noses or adorable chubby dark ferrets with black noses.
Look at these pictures!

We have so many real beauties.  Even if you cannot adopt=feast your eyes
on these guys.  What a ferret high to start off your holiday!