Date:
Sun, 23 Apr 2006 14:32:05 GMT
- How long have you had ferrets?
8 years, I guess.  Something like that

- What got you interested in ferrets?
Used to love to visit the baby ferrets in the horrible mall store.  When
my sweet dog died, I didn't want to replace him and bought one.  Then
another.  Then started fostering for the ferret club.  One of them
stopped eating when he got adopted, and almost died.  I took him back
and started rescuing.

- Do your ferrets get an Easter basket or Xmas stocking (or any other
  holiday gifts)?
Yep.  Christmas is mostly about the shelters/giving tree, but they
benefit from after Christmas sales.  And they got Easter goodies.

About you-
1. Do you consider yourself an owner, enthusiast, or slave?
I consider myself a friend.

2. How many hours a week do you spend tending to your babies?
Two hours a day just on meds.  I can't quantify the rest because it's
so mixed in with my life.

3. Do you have any tattoos, piercings, etc?
Um.  What's the purpose of this question?  Yes, but I'm still offended.

About the FML-

- Why did you join the FML?
To get and share information.

- What is your favorite thing about this group?
Info!  And I do love that there are memorials.  I rarely read them,
because they make me cry, but it's wonderful that they're there.

Least favorite thing?
The cliques, the mob mentality.

--Clover
and the rezweezils: Buddy, Cookie, Yogi, Butter, Buster (aka Fatboy),
Lew, and Marissa
"Always selling quality bedding and other goodies to help the ferrets!"
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZwclovergalQQhtZ-1